Open your calendar and mark the dates for #MASCC20 taking place in Seville from 25 – 27 June 2020. Or better yet, why not download the dates directly to your Apple, Outlook or Google calendars?
Actively participate in #MASCC20 and join the ranks of the leading names in supportive cancer care research.
The Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) is a multidisciplinary organization dedicated to research and education of supportive care professionals worldwide. the mission of MASCC is to improve the supportive care of people with cancer, from diagnosis, through treatment and survival, to end of life…
The MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting, taking place in Seville on 25-27 June 2020, is the foremost international and multidisciplinary conference on Supportive Care in cancer. It covers the entire spectrum of problems experienced by patients as a result of cancer as well as cancer treatment.
KEEP ME UPDATED
MEET OUR COMMITTEE
Bioethics • Cardio-oncology • Models of Supportive Care
Digital Health • Cancer Survivorship
Meet the Experts
Hear from some of the world’s leading experts in Supportive Cancer Care
An opportunity to meet industry experts that will share their new developments in the field
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Get the latest cancer care updates while also discussing the current medical issues in patients’ health
- Collaborative discussions and interactive sessions between leading physicians, attendees and industry
- Your chance to network and learn from your peers and the leading clinicians and researchers of our time
- Social programs and session breaks to meet international colleagues
- Awards and scholarships recognizing young investigators
Seville is the capital of Andalusia, a historic region in Southern Spain. It’s famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. Major landmarks include the ornate Alcázar castle complex, the 18th-century Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza bullring, the Gothic Seville Cathedral and a minaret turned bell tower, the Giralda.